Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Hiatus from writing!





My writing has recently taken a hit due to some new additions in our family. No, not children, kittens! Our cat that adopted "us" (Stray cat that we started feeding then found out was pregnant) had kittens on March 1, 2009. She is such a good mama!
I am currently working on a chapter. I have it started so if anyone is reading this and would like a sneak peek I would be happy to email it to you. No fair publishing it in your name. That's just not fair. I'll need a few essentials before I give you my work of course, name, address bank card number...(The last one I was only kidding.)
Anyway I write mostly romance. Ahh yes. I am at last a romantic at heart.
I'll probably write more next week when my mind isn't so involved with kittens. I currently am making a kitten playpen for them.
The Joys of kitten adoption. AHHH. I am so content right now. I hadn't realized how much I missed having a pet in my house. You see I grew up with a cat and a dog. My husband and I have been married. it will be 12 years in August--no pets. But we have one now! Hopefully she is here to stay for a little while.
Ta Ta for now writing folks!
Now get out there and WRITE! (Just a few pictures of Fuzz and her kittens--Notice the one on her shoulder?)

No comments: