Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Uh-oh, I might be in trouble.


People have started following here as well? Uh-oh. I have a confession. I haven't been writing on a daily basis like I know I should. I blog and stuff, but does that count?
I have been super impressed with Wordpress blog lately. So impressed in fact I have started yet another blog. *sigh* If you want to check it out, it's HERE.

I know I should be writing. I missed the deadline for the short story contest. I said I was going to do it too. It is just that life got in the way of my writing. (It does that sometimes you know.)

People are wondering HOW I can keep up with all my blogs? Hmm. I don't keep ALL of them updated EVERY day. Just when I feel like it. I have MY main blog, My cluttered brain blog, AND I think my vlogging mama wordpress blog is gonna get updated more too.

So, about this writer blog, I still LOVE to write. I've even been checking out stuff in magazines that have short story contests and such. I'll do it. I will. But for now, well, today, I am going to update the blogs. AND clean of course.

Don't get rid of me yet. I won't let you down. I will post an excerpt from my novel I wrote from Nanowrimo sometime, OK? Just so you can get a dose of my writing skills.

What are you writing riight now? How do YOU find the time to write?

No comments: